Free Offer: Scorecard Design & Implementation Best Practices
“Scorecard Design & Implementation Best Practices”
Examine some of the more common mistakes organizations make when designing and implementing a new performance measurement system and learn the practices linked to successful scorecard projects.
- Eliminates old flawed key performance indicators and replaces them with ones with good integrity;
- Makes up-to-date performance information available in a timely manner – the more often you measure something, the better you can manage it;
- Includes performance metrics that can be tracked frequently (i.e., quarterly or monthly);
- Includes a simple scorecard architecture that can and will actually be implemented;
- Focuses on actual tracking of the new metrics rather than continually re-drawing the scorecard to try to make it perfect.
Additionally, this paper also examines some of the more common mistakes organizations make when designing and implementing a new performance measurement system including:
- Flawed Metrics;
- Overcomplicating the scorecard causing delays in its deployment and adoption;
- Failures that can be attributed to shortcuts, mistakes, and failing to listen to advisors who are experts in the implementation of these programs.
Offered Free by: Actuate
Other Resources from: Actuate